Thursday 7 November 2013

Week 5

I will demonstrate the notion of decay throughout my building by creating high quality unwraps for each component of my building in 3ds max which contain strong elements of decay depending on the material involved whether it may be concrete, metal etc. I will then also use various plugins available like ray fire to to create the interactive side of the decay in my experiment. 

This week's lecture was presented by Jeremy Harkins who I personally enjoyed learning from when he was my tutor in previous subjects of this course. I believe that seeing how the various techniques that I have been learning in studio and in this subject has been used in the real world, inspires me to raise my standards and to try and produce high quality projects by understanding the process that the professionals in the work force apply to their projects. 

Furthermore, it is also vital to be highly proficient in the software packages that we are using in studio to be able to express your ideas in your own projects without being restricted due to lack of knowledge in the software that you are dealing with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment